Thank you so much for the tag, Dainellewrites! It means a lot! You should definitely go check out her blog because it's amazing.
So, what is the Mystery Blogger Award?
As defined by the creator of this award, the Mystery Blogger Award is “an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts.”
(Special thanks to Okoto enigma for creating this cool award!)
Here are the rules:
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me
1. I'm 15 years old
2. I'm going into year 11 in September
3. I'm live in England
I nominate (if you want to do it!)
The questions I got:
1.When did you first start blogging?
I did have a blog on blogger about two years ago but I started this blog in April 2017!
2. What do you blog about?
Literally everything and anything that comes to my mind.
3. What do you like to do in your free time?
I paint, read, draw, dance (badly and most certainly not professionally), play the ukulele or watch Netflix/ YouTube.
4. If there was one thing that you could change about your life, what would it be?
I think I would make myself less socially awkward so I could make friends with people easier haha!
5. What’s your favourite body part? (weird question, as requested by award creator)
Eyes because you tell emotions from them and they're pretty or collarbones (weird, I know) because they're really delicate and photogenic
The questions I'm asking:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. How would you describe your music taste?
3. What is your dream profession?
4. Who is your favourite fictional character?
5. (The kind of weird one) If you could change your name to anything what would it be?
And finally, my best posts:
Thank you again Dainelle for the nomination and I can't wait to read the posts of the nominees!
Thank you so much for reading