Side note: there s a reason that I haven't been blogging much! Ive been visiting a close relative of mine in hospital and I've also been revising for tonnes of exams! I will be up uploading ore frequently soon, I promise. Thanks for sticking around ❤️
Being spaced out isn't great.
I wish I didn't feel it 90% of the time. I hate it so much but I can't help thinking about all sorts of 'weird and wonderful' questions, which I believe are a trigger of my general state of out-spaced-ness.
It happens so randomly too. I'll be walking through the corridors all happy (as you can be in school) and then BAM!
This sudden feeling takes over me. It feels like nothing is real. Everything feels weird and dream like. My hands don't feel like my own hands and I feel drunk. My own voice feels like someone else's.
I sound weird don't I?
And then I start falling into the abyss of existential questions, which multiplies these feelings by about 50…
To be honest when it comes to this sort of thing maybe ignorance is bliss? What do you think?
For me it depends because if I'm talking about it with one of my friends I think it's really fun to think about but if I'm by myself then I tend to fall into a black hole of my own thoughts and existence.
And because I can't even put into words how this makes me feel, enjoy a list of questions that space me out on a daily basis:
• what if my whole life is just an image created by my brain and no one else is really here?
• what happens after you die? Is it just a void of nothingness?
• what if oxygen is a psychedelic drug and life is just one big trip?
• are there parallel universes?
• I'm just one small thing. The universe is so big!
• what if I could change the past?
• what is my purpose?
• will I live a meaningful life
• does the universe ever end? And where did it come from?
• what do others actually think of me?
Ok that's enough! I can feel myself falling down the hole!
Anyway, sorry this post was a bit heavy, I've just had a lot on my mind at the minute. I hope you're all doing well! ❤️
Thanks for reading